    The strange thing is that all working fine on local computer, and this
    message only appear on the web.
    I have asked on some forums, but nobody could help..

    =?Utf-8?B?RWN1dGVy?=, Dec 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RWN1dGVy?=

    Paul Guest

    I'm sure you've tried a quick google as it also returns several people
    asking the same question, with no response as to the problem. Working on
    the principle that the only thing that changes is probably the cause - could
    it be a security issue; in that it works whilst running localhost but the
    privilege is not granted for intranet / intenet. This could be either the
    copyfromscreen function, or any function that populates the copyfromscreen()
    parameter list. I had a call to a unmanaged DLL that worked under local
    host, but not when I released it to the production site (or when other
    people accessed the site on my PC). If you access the site built on your PC
    with \\<machinename>\<website>\<page.aspx> rather than \\localhost\
    <website>\<page.aspx> does it also fail?

    Regards,

    - Paul.

    Paul, Dec 19, 2006