The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser

mbosco51

Hi. I am getting the following error on one of my asp pages...

The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP
header modifications must be made before writing page content.

I think I understand what the problem is, but what I am curious about
is I only get this problem when the page resides on my web server
(Windows 2K3). However when it resides on my development machine
(Windows XP with IIS 5.1) I do not have this problem. The browser is
the same in both instances. Is there a setting somewhere in IIS that
is responsible for this different behavior?

Thanks.