The indentations are very different in Netscape

Richard Quick

Hi,

I'm trying to improve my blog using CSS and HTML but it's gone a bit wrong.

First of all, the list of links on the left looks wrong in Netscape. The
links are indented about 1.5cm into the page, but they should be almost
parrallel with the headings. If I use IE then it looks OK.

Secondly, I occasionally get the links on the left overlapping and main
content column, if I resize the page in IE.

Could anyone please help me with my two problems?

Thanks,

Rich.

http://www.financialcharting.com/poker/blog/

Dan

Richard said:
First of all, the list of links on the left looks wrong in Netscape. The
links are indented about 1.5cm into the page, but they should be almost
parrallel with the headings. If I use IE then it looks OK.

"Netscape" is ambiguous; it can refer to a number of different
versions, which don't all use the same rendering engine. Do you mean
old Netscape 4.x versions or new 6.0 or later (Gecko-based) ones? What
about Firefox or the Mozilla Suite?
Secondly, I occasionally get the links on the left overlapping and main
content column, if I resize the page in IE.

Could anyone please help me with my two problems?

A good first step is to make sure all your (X)HTML and CSS are valid.

http://validator.w3.org/
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/