The Isaerli Government believes they need a "Firefox Version"!

Neredbojias

No - Obama was not Jewish. He claims he has always been a Christian
but some want to know that he has also muslim roots... as I read now.
I only heared that his father comes from Kenya.
His prayer in Israel was a gesture. But one Jew shouted out that
Isreal is not for sale. Maybe he wanted to blame Obama that he only
want to catch some votes of jewish americans. I don't know. But that
is the jewish way.

Being an idiot? Well, perhaps you are right.
The one jewish rabbi in the article... I think the
paper give him money to tell them something.

Now they invented http://www.microsoft.com/expression/ 50 day trial

More crap, although I hear it's considerably better than Frontpage. FP
had such a bad reputation that MS had to do something about it.

DLU

dorayme said:
A rabbi and a student visit China and go to a synagogue. The student
remarks afterwards that none of the worshipers looked Jewish...
One of my high school friends was a Jew whose family had managed to get
to China from Germany in 1940. There was a large Jewish community in
China during WWII.

--
***************************************
* This is the Spammish Inquisition *

Neredbojias

The quarrel of lovers is the renewal of love.

In my experience, a "quarrel of lovers" usually occurs when a woman
simply cannot understand that a man is the master and will always be
the master no matter what rationalizations she comes up with.

Jani

In my experience, a "quarrel of lovers" usually occurs when a woman
simply cannot understand that a man is the master and will always be
the master no matter what rationalizations she comes up with.

hm... try it with this?:

"No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the
collar." Page 155 - Raiders of Gor

found on the HP of the female webslave dojati
http://avatars.imvu.com/dojati

Neredbojias

hm... try it with this?:

"No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the
collar." Page 155 - Raiders of Gor

Hah hah, yes, the old Gor series which began with the excellent
"Tarnsman of Gor". But alas, it is only a fantasy, although who knows?
If there are infinite dimensions, there are unlimited possibilities.
found on the HP of the female webslave dojati
http://avatars.imvu.com/dojati

'Page/Avatar unavailable.' Maybe yon webslave was bad and had to be
punished.

Jani

What, now you want to get started on the Irish?

GD&R

No - I think he want to sell you another newsread for a certain
amount.
Because it works: "Somali pirates free tanker after ransom."