the meaning of deprecated

thedarkman

I wondered what this word meant in an html context, now I see it means
the same as obsolete. Are they going to phase out such codes as
<center> entirely?

I can't believe that; half the websites on Earth would need recoding.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

thehopelessdarkman said:
I wondered what this word meant in an html context, now I see it means
the same as obsolete. Are they going to phase out such codes as
<center> entirely?

I can't believe that; half the websites on Earth would need recoding.

No they wouldn't, but you would not understand why, as you seem unable to
learn anything.

....including *how to reply* to a post, rather than start completely new
threads all the time, every time you post.

Doug Miller

I wondered what this word meant in an html context, now I see it means
the same as obsolete.

No, it does not. Please work on correcting your reading comprehension
problems before posting here again.