The message filter indicated that the application is busy.

bq

When I automate Word application in ASP .NET as below:

Dim wordApp As Word.ApplicationClass
..
..
wordApp = New Word.ApplicationClass()
..
..

When the ASP.NET runs at the above line, it creates an error, say:

"The message filter indicated that the application is busy."

The ASP.NET references the Microsoft Word 9.0 Objet Library. The .Net
runs in Microsoft .Net Framework 1.0