The Middle Of Nowhere (Can You Find It On A Map?)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by xikom01@yahoo.com.tw, Jan 9, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Working from home on websites for international customers has certain
    occupational hazards if you live out in the middle of nowhere.

    Allow me to explain. I pay for my family's daily rations of bread,
    water and the occasional snow flake (when in season) by promoting my
    clients' sites, mostly to the search engines. My clients don't live
    just down the road from me. That's mostly because my clients are
    neither sheep nor cows, but also because they are comfortably settled
    in Australia, Britain, Florida, the Midwest, California and other far-
    flung places.

    Occasionally, one of them wants to know where in Canada my operations
    are located. It would sound most impressive to mumble something about
    a 32nd floor vista overlooking the Toronto harbor, then hold the phone
    out the window to capture the sound of honking horns and shouts of
    foul language below.

    However, a more honest answer would be that I am overlooking snow,
    trees, and snow...and in the distance I can see the barn where the
    sheep choir practices on

    http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Humor/20060929/25536.html

    , Jan 9, 2008