The Myth of American Generosity

Karl Core

Henry said:
Yeah... especially I'm so envious that you have so clever and wise,
democratically elected 'presi-dent'.

Again, there you go reducing the worth of an entire nation down to what will
be a maximum of 8 years of a more than 200 year history.

Travis Newbury

Karl said:
Again, there you go reducing the worth of an entire nation down to what will
be a maximum of 8 years of a more than 200 year history.

Let them bash away, it just shows how little, and insecure they are.
Like all insecure people, if you are bashing someone else, you don't
have to look at your own insecurities and problems.