The New Delhi Ruby February Meetup

Kapil Bh

We're a very open, fun and friendly ruby meetup group in New Delhi,
India and we have something for everyone, from the curious who just
appreciates the ruby, to the intermediate learner who wants to learn
best practices, to the pros who would like to reminisce with other
developers.

We regularly organize monthly meetups which anybody can attend.

The February edition of Ruby Meetup will happen on Saturday, Feb 28 at
Vinsol, New Delhi.

Details http://www.meetup.com/delhi-ruby/calendar/9739765/

When: February 28, 2009 11:00 AM

Where: Vinsol Office
2/6, Basement, West Patel Nagar Main Road (2 mins from metro station)
Ni Dilli

Speak
If you would like to present a session at this event,post it on
messageboard . We have one hour session slot available. Jump into the
opportunity and share your ideas with the ruby/ rails community.

Confirm
Please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or
"Maybe" as well as "Yes".).
http://ruby.meetup.com/108/pages/Ni_Dilli_Ruby_Events_FAQ/

Queries
You can always get in touch with me through google groups or through
the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/delhi-ruby/suggestion/

(RK) Sentinel

Kapil Bh wrote:
Sounds gr8. will try to meet with you guys in March - am
indisposed/immobile currently.

Best wishes. Give my regards to "Manik san".