The new mail system is up

Discussion in 'Python' started by Barry Warsaw, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Barry Warsaw

    Barry Warsaw Guest

    Your friendly neighborhood volunteer postmasters have completed the
    migration of the python.org mail system to the new machine donated by
    XS4ALL. We'll be watching and tweaking the system over the next few
    days, but so far, everything looks pretty good. Of course, if you
    notice any problems, contact us at .

    Huge thanks go to Thomas Wouters, Brad Knowles, Neil Schemenauer, and
    Skip Montanaro for staying up late with me tonight. :)

    -Barry

    Barry Warsaw, Jul 6, 2004