    number of prefixes. The maximum is 3.

    any help appreciated

    -- Mayur
    mayur, Jul 1, 2004

  2. mayur

    ranganh Guest

    RE: The number name 'System.Web.UI.WebControls' contains more than the

    Dear Mayur,

    Can you post your code so that can find out the error.

    Thanks.

    ranganh, Jul 2, 2004

  3. I'm getting the same error, the problem is when I'm trying to store data
    in my database the string created is:

    Insert into PI_Partidas (Folio,NoPartida,Cantidad,
    Descripcion,Monto,F_inicio,F_Fin) VALUES ('2004-CXW-29',null,
    'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox','System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox',
    'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox,'System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox','
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox')

    as you can see when I'm trying to assing any text of any textBox I have
    in my page, the string catch it as System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox, I
    want to get the text, not the name of the class.

    Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong

    Armando Hernandez, Jul 16, 2004