The Old School Meet's The New School.

CoreyWhite

The Davinci Code revisited while visualizing calculus. Mirroring
recursive logic, reflecting abstract poetry. Designing an algorithm,
building a test case, and publishing the work. The next step was
finding a real programmer to write the code in C++, and buying into
the only book published on the subject written in World War II. An
Alphabetically Backward's Rhyming Dictionary. It finds the line of
best fit, it does. The best fitting rhyme that is.

If you go to http://www.ckoogle.com today you can get the source code
in php or C++. The Advice given to me was to change the graphic. But
maybe I should like up to the book. "Walker's Rhyming Dictionary".
Just reading the pages casts a euphoric spell on you. Trance inducing
opiates just bleed through the pages.