The operation has timed-out When calling web service by multithrea

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?cmVhd2F5?=, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. When I call Web Service by mulithread just like the following:

    public class test
    {
    public void Execute()
    {
    while(....)
    {
    ThreadPool.QueueUserWorkItem(new WaitCallback(DoProcess),request);

    public void DoProcess(object request)
    {
    // call web service

    I got the exception:

    System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed-out.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
    methodName, Object[] parameters)
    at
    ABCDeposit.ABCService.NewBfService.newBfService(com_snda_bf_item_NewServiceItem param0)
    at ABCDeposit.ServiceAgent.DepositAgent.Deposit(ABCDepositInfo info,
    String& message)
    at ABCDeposit.Components.ABCDepositAction.Execute()

    However, when I call the web service in single thread,
    I do not get any timeout exception

    I don't know why, is this a bug or other?

    Could anybody help me? Thank you!
    =?Utf-8?B?cmVhd2F5?=, Dec 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmVhd2F5?=

    Scott Allen Guest