    Advance thanks.

    Regards
    Satish

    Satish Babu Dasari, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Satish Babu Dasari

    Tony Guest

    On the client side, just set the Timeout property on your webservice class.
    The following example would set the timeout to something pretty high like
    five min - I normally set most of mine to 30 sec, 10 min when debugging.

    e.g. oWebService.Timeout = 300000; // five min in ms

    If I submit a long running task, I kick off the task and check back
    periodically to see if it has finished.

    Tony

    "Satish Babu Dasari" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Tony, Feb 11, 2006

  3. Satish Babu Dasari

    Satish Guest

    Tony,

    Thank you for suggestion, we have got the solution for this problem.
    if we write the following code we wont get timeout error at all.

    ws.Timeout = System.Threading.Timeout.Infinite

    Regards
    Satish

    Satish, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Satish Babu Dasari

    Simon Hart Guest

    You might want to consider using Asynchronous Web Service calling if your
    not doing so already...

    Simon Hart, Feb 14, 2006