    http://www.arachnoid.com/careware/index.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Roedy Green

    Paul Lutus Guest

    Roedy Green wrote:

    > To own Arachnophilia, I ask that you stop whining about how hard your
    > life is, at least for a while. When Americans whine, nearly everybody
    > else in the world laughs. We have so much, and yet we manage to:
    > Overlook great examples of beauty around us,
    > Miss our most important opportunities,
    > Manage to make ourselves miserable by expecting something even better
    > to come along.
    >
    > ~ Paul Lutus
    > http://www.arachnoid.com/careware/index.html

    Make your point, and don't quote out of context. The page (in it entirety)
    obviously conforms exactly to the position I have taken.

    Relevant content:

    1. "Stop whining for a while, and you can have my programs."

    2. "Many things are unjust, things that should be struggled against
    until they are made right."

    3. "If you don't like this idea, just ignore it."

    So what I have said here is in no way the "other side of Paul Lutus." It is
    the only side.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com