The page cannot be displayed

Leo

I have a datagrid that I have populated with button in column 0 and a list
of files, sizes and dates in the other columns. When the button is clicked
it does a response.redirect to open the file in the browser. The files are
Word documnets and .PDF files. I am testing this and when I open it in a IE
browser on the system it is being developed on some of the files (always the
same ones but never the .PDF files) give me "The page cannot be displayed".
If, in the solution explorer I right click on the aspx page and select "view
in browser" to view it in a browse window in the IDE the page displays
perfectly. I have checked the file permissions on the directory and file(s)
and "everyone" has "full control". In fact, I even gave ANONYMOUS LOGON
full control also just in case. It seems like with some of the files Word
is not hooking up correctly. Any ideas?