    issue. Any help with this would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Deven

    Deven, Jul 6, 2009

  2. Deven

    John Matrix Guest

    looks like an IIS problem, and not a framework version one.

    Can you describe your problem with more details? Like the paths, the address
    you type in the browser, the IIS configuration for your website?

    John Matrix, Jul 6, 2009

  3. Deven

    Deven Guest

    John
    Here is detail on server...

    It's newly built windows 2003 Std with SP2 server from scrach. Has all the
    lastest updates and service packs for OS. Isssue seems to be with page which
    has AJAX component such as Calendar object. All the other pages on the web
    seems to be working just fine. The error message I receive when I try to
    browse that page is...

    "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found."

    URL that is being displayed in address bar is...

    http://www.somewebsite.com/GenericErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/secure/Reservation.aspx

    I did verify that there is a subfolder on root called Secure and it does
    have Reservation.aspx webpage with in it.

    Hope this will help.

    Thanks,
    Deven

    Deven, Jul 6, 2009