    Click Retry to send the information again ...

    What may be the reason for that ?

    Thanks :)
    Mr. x, Aug 27, 2003

  2. If the last load of the page included postback information, that information
    is still attached to the url. A refresh will warn you that you will be
    reposting the information that brought you to that page. This is normal and
    expected behavior. If you want to load a page without reposting, then use
    the nav button (Usually the arrow next to the Address Line).

    Tom
    = Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP
    = 45Wallstreet.com (www.45wallstreet.com)
    = (803)-345-5001
    = If you are not making any mistakes
    ..= ..you are not trying hard enough.

    Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    Hello again,
    Thanks,

    Another problem is because the page may be changed during first time
    entering the page,
    when I do refresh, I don't want that the page will be seen as it was last
    seen,
    but I want that the page will be seen as it was in first time when I entered
    the page.
    How can I do that ?
    .... and can I refresh without get any message as I have mentioned on
    previouse email ?

    Thanks :)

    Mr. x, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Mr. x

    Daisy Guest

    The only way to see the page as it is first loaded is to open a new window -
    or change the address incorrectly and then fix it and load.

    Unfortunately a Refresh does not always pick up the latest version, and as
    you already noticed will attempt to redo the last postback

    :

    Daisy, Sep 3, 2003