the page cannot be refreshed without resending the informatiion

Mr. x

Hello,
When I refresh an ASPX page, which I wrote, I get the following error :
the page cannot be refreshed without resending the informatiion.
Click Retry to send the information again ...

What may be the reason for that ?

Thanks :)

Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net

If the last load of the page included postback information, that information
is still attached to the url. A refresh will warn you that you will be
reposting the information that brought you to that page. This is normal and
expected behavior. If you want to load a page without reposting, then use
the nav button (Usually the arrow next to the Address Line).

Tom
= Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP
= 45Wallstreet.com (www.45wallstreet.com)
= (803)-345-5001
= If you are not making any mistakes
..= ..you are not trying hard enough.

Mr. x

Hello again,
Thanks,

Another problem is because the page may be changed during first time
entering the page,
when I do refresh, I don't want that the page will be seen as it was last
seen,
but I want that the page will be seen as it was in first time when I entered
the page.
How can I do that ?
.... and can I refresh without get any message as I have mentioned on
previouse email ?

Thanks :)

Daisy

The only way to see the page as it is first loaded is to open a new window -
or change the address incorrectly and then fix it and load.

Unfortunately a Refresh does not always pick up the latest version, and as
you already noticed will attempt to redo the last postback