The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information....

Mike

Hi ASP.NET gurus,
I am a newbie, so please help me.

I have a Grid with paging on it. If I go to some other page and when I press
refresh icon on the IE I get this message.

The page cannot be refreshed without sending the information.
Click Retry to send the information again,
or click Cancel to return to the page that you were trying to view.

I do not want to change my form method to "GET".
Is there any way to handler this.

Please help me.
Mike.

bruce barker

change the page to use ajax, or after postback, redirect to the page, or
use a hyperlink (best option) to page to the next page rather than a post.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)