The People's Patriot Act: Expose 911 Truth

Discussion in 'Python' started by thermate2@india.com, Dec 20, 2007.

  1. Guest

    God Bless the original poster and composer of the brilliant article
    below:

    "I am concerned for the security of our great nation, not so much
    because of any threat from
    without, but because of the insidious forces working from within." -
    General Douglas MacArthur

    Fellow American:

    The scientific evidence now collected leaves no reasonable doubt
    that
    the two World Trade
    Center towers and WTC building 7 were brought down by controlled
    demolition. The
    government's conclusion that the plane impacts, fires and weak floor
    trusses lead to a pancake
    collapse of the two towers is contradicted by a mountain of evidence.

    The 3 buildings collapsed at free fall speed and with perfect
    symmetry into their footprints.
    All of the steel columns and beams and the concrete supporting the
    towers below the impact
    floors provided no resistance in slowing the building collapse. A
    pancake collapse of the floors
    would have been several times slower than free fall speed and would
    have left the massive 47
    steel column central core still standing.

    All characteristics of a control demolition are present in all 3
    building collapses and include:
    - The observation of free fall collapse of a steel framed building
    with
    perfect symmetry
    - The observation of demoltion charges blasting out the sides of the
    buildings below the collapsing
    floors which can be seen in many videos
    - The sounds of demolition explosions which were heard by many
    credible
    witnesses just prior to
    the building collapses:
    - Melted steel in the building debris that can only be explained by
    the
    temperatures reached by
    demolotion charges which have cut through steel.
    - For more evidence see David Griffin's report at
    http://ny911truth.org/events/DRG_events_report.htm

    A controlled demolition of a building takes weeks of planning and
    requires many hours of time in the
    buildings. It is doubtful that Islamic terrorists would obtain
    demolition charges or the skill to use them.
    They certainly would not have been able to access the WTC buildings
    without detection and then later
    cover up the evidence of their crime.

    The new owner of the WTC buildings and/or the security company for
    the buildings must have allowed
    a group of people access to the buidlings to plant the demolition
    charges. This likely was done at night
    over several nights and a oppurtunity to do this at WTC2 has been
    reported:
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911security.html

    Larry Silverstein become the new owner of the WTC buildings only
    weeks before 911 and took out
    serveral billion dollars of insurance against a terrorist attack
    which
    he has collected on:
    http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity.jsp?id=1521846767-2242

    The real terrorists who brought down the WTC buildings are still
    alive
    and likely planning further mass
    death and destruction for preplanned goals.

    The Bush appointed heads of FEMA and OEM had the steel from the
    buildings quickly sent to the
    Far East for recycling. This steel would have shown additional
    physical evidence of demolition
    charges. The 911 commission and NIST wouldn't even consider
    investigating any evidence of a
    controlled demolition of any of the 3 buildings. If the Bush Neocon
    administration and their
    appointed agency heads covered up the events of 911 then they
    sanctioned it.

    A close scientific examination of the available evidence leaves no
    reasonable doubt that the Bush
    NeoConservative administration sanctioned and covered up the false
    flag
    terror event that was 911
    by using controlled demolition, remote controlled aircrafts, patsies
    and doubles for the purpose of
    leading our country on a preplanned road map to replace governments
    of
    Middle Eastern countries
    not aligned with US/Israel interests under a cover of the so called
    "War on Terror".

    A mountain of additional evidence also contradicts the 911
    commission's conclusion that 19 Islamic
    hijackers directed by Osama Bin Laden are responsible for the events
    of
    911 and include:

    The 911 passenger planes were prevented from military interception
    because of a stand down order
    and scheduled war games taking interceptor planes away from the east
    coast:
    http://www.911review.com/means/standdown.html

    Cheney prevented whatever hit the Pentagon from being intercepted:
    http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050724164122860
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y&search=mineta

    The actual planes that stuck the targets were likely flown into
    the
    buildings using this remote control
    technology which was tested in the weeks before 911:
    http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/2001.html#August25,2001-Raytheon

    None of the 19 alleged hijackers were listed on the plane's
    official
    passenger list:
    http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/passengers.html

    Several of the alleged terrorist are still alive:
    http://911review.org/Wget/members.fortunecity.com/911/september-eleve...

    Digital voice morphing technology was likely used to create the
    passenger plane calls to their families:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm

    The Osama Bin Laden audio and video messages were also faked using
    voice morphing and video editing
    tools in the manipulation of actual OBL video and audio recordings.
    This has allowed the Bush Neocon
    government to create phony OBL messages to have OBL speak anything
    they
    required.

    The first OBL confession video was a fake:
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

    In the weeks after 911 the real Osama Bin Laden denied on 3
    occasions that he was involved in 911:
    http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/2001.html#September16,2001-OBL...

    The story of 19 alleged Islamic terrorists hijacking and crashing
    planes into buildings is a half baked farce.
    Real terrorists would never attempt to hijack a plane and fly it into
    building because the plan fails on paper.
    The odds are very low that even on 1 plane much less 4 that a few 150
    pound men would be able to smuggle
    on board box cutters and pepper spray, break into the cockpit, kill
    the
    pilots without the passengers coming
    to the aid of the pilots to gain control of the aircraft knowing that
    they would have 10 to 15 minutes to navigate
    a complex jet using skills they didn't have to targets hundreds of
    miles away before military planes would have
    intercepted the off course plane.

    Only 6 weeks after 911 the Neocon administration delivered a 300+
    page Patriot Act which essentially
    suspended our constitution which Bush took an oath to defend. Any
    American citizen now can be spied
    on without a warrant, arrested and declared an enemy combat with no
    access to a lawyer. This act's real
    intention is to identify and surpress anyone within or outside the
    administration that uncovers any truth
    exposing the crimes of this administration. The administration also
    uses the Patriot Act to frame Muslims
    using agent provocateur operations and questionable evidence to make
    the occasional patsie terrorist arrests
    which are politically timed so the administration can strike terror
    fear into the public and pretend to be the
    public's protector.

    The Anthrax attacks were another inside job with some of the
    Anthrax
    sent to Congressmen who opposed
    the Patriot Act:
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/anthrax_9-11_index.html

    When a government orders a false flag terror attack it uses doubles
    and patsies to blame their enemies in
    order to advance their goals. For 911 the doubles stole the
    identities
    of the patsy alleged hijackers and
    left a trial of false evidence pointing to the patsies guilt.
    Moussaoui was a brain washed patsy who was
    setup to be arrested to make false statements in trial pointing the
    911
    blame to Bin Laden and al-Qaida.

    Why did the alleged terrorists ring leader, Atta, take a short
    flight
    from Portland, Maine to Boston? So
    the double of Atta could check in a bag containing the list of 19
    alleged Islamic terrorists and plant other
    evidence in Atta's rental car. The checked in bag that somehow
    didn't
    transfer to flight 11 in Boston but
    did end up in the hands of the FBI leading to our government's quick
    conclusion that 19 Islamic terrorists
    were behind 911:

    http://www.amny.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-uslugg0417,0,1751421.s...

    Mossad agents sanctioned by the Bush Neocon administration likely
    stole the identities of selected
    Muslims(the alleged hijackers) who look similar to a group of their
    agents. Make up artists then made
    the agents look even more similar. In the months before 911 these
    agents were then seen at flight schools
    and left a trail of transactions and sightings that pointed to the
    alleged Islamic terrorists. Prior to 911,
    when honest FBI agents tried to report the actions of the doubles the
    Neocon moles in the FBI and CIA
    block their investigations.

    Since there was a real chance of a leak of the plans to demolition
    the buildings and the electronic hijacking
    of the planes, Americans were not directly involved with these tasks.
    Instead, the Bush Neocons likely
    outsourced these tasks to the Israeli Mossad who had a vital interest
    into drawing the US into wars in the
    Middle East with Israeli enemies:
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/spyring.html
    and the Zionists have a history of attempting false flag
    deceptions:
    http://www.the7thfire.com/9-11/Pastore_Investigation_of_ 9-11/chapt...

    The Israeli lobby in the US heavily influences Congress which
    prevent any real 911 investigation)
    and the media as the recent John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt paper
    indicated:
    http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html

    Zionists want to expand Israeli borders and eliminate the
    government
    of any mid eastern country
    that they consider a threat especially a nuclear threat. Not all
    Jews
    are Zionists and not all
    Zionists are Jews:
    http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

    Zionists control much of the corporate media via control of much of
    the financial system(banks, mutual funds,
    pension funds, etc). This allows them to purchase large shares of
    key
    corporations and thus allows them to
    vote their own management into these key corporations. This allows
    them to control the few media corporations
    that deliver the TV, print and radio news to the American public.

    Its time for the majority of good Jews and Christians to exposed
    the
    small group of Zionist Jews and Zionist
    Christians who are responsible for the innocent dead and destruction
    from 911 on.

    We have already seen nearly 3 thousand innocent Americans die on
    911
    and be blamed on Islamic terrorists
    leading America into an invasion and occupation of Iraq on false WMD
    claims which has lead to the deaths
    of tens of thousands more of the innocent in Iraq. Anyone with an
    internet connection can turn the official
    government story on 911 upside down showing that it was a false flag
    terrorist event sanctioned and covered
    up by a shadow group of government Neocon officials to launch a
    preplanned wars in the Middle East.

    The recent Israeli attack of Lebanon was designed to weaken any
    future military response
    from Lebanon after the next false flag terror event occurs which will
    lead US/Israeli forces into an attack on Iran.
    How will China and Russia respond to an American, Israeli attack on
    Iran? Will it send the planet into another
    World War? How many more innocent people need to die from issues
    that
    should be solved by diplomats
    instead of bombs?

    Truth is the first casualty in war and it started on 911. Have we
    learned anything from history? There are no
    winners in wars. All that will be accomplish is filling up
    cemeteries
    with the innocent dead. In the nuclear age
    diplomacy must be the solution for the sake of our continued
    existence.

    There is nothing final about the title of the 911 commission report
    because there is no statute
    of limitations on murder. Please demand that Congress reopen the 911
    investigation and allow
    experts in the field of controlled demolition and Physics, outside of
    government influence, to
    participate in a new investigation. Please demand that President
    Bush
    start no further wars
    without Congressional approval.

    Congress and the media will only act if enough of the public demand
    real 911 investigation and
    is the only chance at justice for the 911 victims so email the 911
    evidence to as many organizations
    you can think of: political organizations, churches, law enforcement,
    veterans groups, charity groups,
    unions, ect.

    Have these organizations demand that Congress start a new 911
    investigation and request that
    Congress prevent the Bush administration from launching any more
    attacks on other countries
    with out Congessional approval.

    Email 911 truth evidence to United and American airlines and demand
    that they request Congress to
    start a new investigation and inform these airlines you will not be
    flying with them until they
    do so.

    ========== Email 911 truth to the Senate
    ====================================
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,
    ,

    ================== More Email Addresses ========================
    For email addresses of House Representatives, Governors, the Media,
    Firefighter Unions and other organizations:
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

    ============More 911 Truth sites
    http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse update/
    http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org
    http://www.physics911.net/
    http://www.erichufschmid.net/AreTheCriminalsFrightened.wmv
    http://www.stargods.org/DemolitionProofOf_9_11.htm

    "No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the
    government is actually
    doing is worse than you imagine." - J. Edgar Hoover

    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was
    planned that way."
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt

    "Because it is so unbelievable, the Truth often escapes being known."
    -
    Heraclitus

    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
    change the world. Indeed,
    it is the only thing that ever has."
    -Margaret Mead

    "In the Beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave
    and hated and scorned.
    When his cause succeeds the timid join him, for then it costs
    nothing
    to be a patriot."
    - Mark Twain

    "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
    (and hence clamorous to
    be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of
    hobgoblins,
    all of them imaginary."
    - H.L. Mencken

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
    signifies, in the final
    sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are
    cold and not clothed."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
    comfort, but where he
    stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Martin Luther
    King,
    Jr

    "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise
    of fighting a foreign
    enemy." - James Madison

    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body
    and mind will vanish
    like evil spirits at the dawn of day." - Thomas Jefferson

    "I've seen the steel and the concrete crumble, the proud and the
    mighty all have stumbled,
    weave me the hope of a new tomorrow." - Peter Yarrow

    , Dec 20, 2007

    I knew the odious yank spoook would not dare reply to this one for
    fear of truth spreading ...
    Hahahahahahaa

    , Dec 22, 2007