The Perl Journal

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Mirco Wahab, Apr 27, 2007.

  1. Mirco Wahab

    Mirco Wahab Guest

    Regarding the Subject,

    what's the status of all the nice old issues?

    I accidentally "stumbled" over a innocent
    open web site which "shares" all TPJ .pdf-
    issues between 11/2002 and 04/2005 (maybe
    without knowing that).

    Knowing that TPJ got absorbed by CMP
    (and killed somewhere in the process)
    I looked around in CMP's archive but
    only found single Articles that may
    have been coming from the TPJ issues.

    My Questions: What exactly is the
    status of the "real TPJ issues" in
    their original pdf format - as they
    had been published.

    Are they lost for mankind?

    Also Randal's (who contributed
    much over the decades) site doesn't
    mention much.
    (www*stonehenge*com\merlyn\PerlJournal\)

    Who Knows?

    Regards & Thanks

    Mirco

    Mirco Wahab, Apr 27, 2007