The persons whose postings I never see in clc++

Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet

Just for information, in case you're wondering why I'm not responding to some
postings, I never see the clc++ postings of the following persons:

Paul ([email protected])
Noah ([email protected])
Leigh ([email protected])

If I don't reply to a reasonable posting from one of them, it is because I don't
see *any* of their postings. All of them are infamous for ad hominem attacks. In
the cases of Paul and Noah that includes public sexual harassement, posting
allegations about the sexual practices of well known C++ authorities.

As of today, my ignore list also includes

Charles ([email protected]),

The killfile also includes the following troll email addresses, I don't know who
they are:

([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])

If you want a nice & quite clc++ experience, I recommend killfiling all of the
above.

E.g., in Thunderbird, right click on the posting's poster address and "Create
filter from...".

An alternative to killfiling is to use the moderated group,
comp.lang.c++.moderated, where noise is suppressed manually by the moderators.

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf

Paul

Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet said:
Just for information, in case you're wondering why I'm not responding to
some postings, I never see the clc++ postings of the following persons:
I doubt that anyone was actually wondering this, but very thoughtfull of Alf
to clarify this just incase someone was. :)

Noah Roberts

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:46:04 +0200, "Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet" [snip]

It would seem somebody can dish it but can't take it. In 72-hrs time Alf has had
more than his fair share of dishing.

He's obviously having a hard time regarding something else in
life...stressed out or something. Nobody has this extreme a freakout
about being called a "troll". It's been a really long time since I've
seen anyone instruct a group on how and who to ignore. Takes a fairly
high level of butt-hurt to get that vindictive and I just don't see how
what's been said to him here is enough to cause that. My bet is that
something else is going on and it's probably best to just leave him
alone to stew awhile.

Juha Nieminen

Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet said:
Just for information, in case you're wondering why I'm not responding to some
postings, I never see the clc++ postings of the following persons:

Not to offend you or anything, but this post of yours was as useful as
theirs. Let's just keep on topic, shall we?

Noble71S45