the pie in bill gates' face video

Discussion in 'HTML' started by TheKeith, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    TheKeith, Oct 14, 2003

  2. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    sorry bad post please disregard

    TheKeith, Oct 14, 2003

  3. "TheKeith" <> wrote in message
    > this site has an mpeg that you can download:
    > http://www.bitstorm.org/gates/ -- haha

    Welcome to 5 years ago.

    --
    Karl Core

    At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

    EightNineThree, Oct 14, 2003
  4. TheKeith

    TheKeith Guest

    i know its just that a friend I have always wanted to see that video so I
    found it and meant to email him the link but accidentally hit the new post
    button instead of mail.

    TheKeith, Oct 14, 2003