the price

Nomen Nescio

want mor phase, want control more phase
in the WAVE

1) fear, rage - PAY never in God book
pay in arrogance book, you reach, or man you meet,
in sit of weak man law

as mor is manifest, less agony for the feared and enraged
because they are known as socio-economic problems,
and the whip cannot land on the fall out and dead horse,
they must have like WPA, relief, etc. and the whip put
on the architect's back

2) arrogance, pays in God law, only when weak man law

3) work is born of gift of brightness and aspiration,
or fear or rage

4) a worker, of not bad, pays only in weak man law,
improve man law, and those who work, one side or the other,
or feed both, and not play both against each other,
or THE LOST IN THE MIDDLE, get less agony, because
both sides have a purpose in Amber Alert as we discussed,
in the FEAR factor, or what happens, when you leave
uppy up world

5) and such, we have a far more forbidden fruit, INDEED
you must lose any concept of RIGHT AND WRONG AND GOOD and
NOT GOOD = BAD, in order to cross THE LINE on yourself,
in that moment the mass reaches you

6) in such, a greater respect for oneself, and more scales
in WHITE HORSE than BLACK

we have a PALE HORSE, if it grows, it will be FAR WORSE, than BLACK,
for those that CROSS THE LINE, yes, that does mean, on
yourself too, but if you are on the steeple, with the pretty people,
why, even Ayn Rand would HEED LEVIATHAN call, as pretty
as the people are today, and if you are on the steeple, and not
just among the people, besides leading the people to the steeple
the only place princess has to go, is down ...

perhaps you will not be ripe on the steeple, and an
alternating current like I, if ripe, you will indeed give
your soul to THE FIRE YOU KNOW BEST, in your little world,
in front of the vanity mirror, primping and waiting for THE CALL
of the DARK MASS and FIRE DANCE

if you are like alternating current like me, VERY AWAKE and all
such, such a "scene" would require much loving lingerie care,
NOT IMPOSSIBLE, consider it a challenge, when I am on the steeple,
if I have led all the pretty people, and the ugly to pretty,
and NIRVANA on earth, then I want my orgasm too, as a man/woman/hermophrodite,
and every "scene" listed here http://www.mysolution.ws/LIFESTYLE.html
as God and man's law, which includes the mores in the air of community
you are in, in county, state, nation, earth, etc.

if you have your orgasm, before the steeple, you can always forget
in OBSCURE CLOUD DIAGRAM, and be architected into a new instantiation

BEHOLD, for chaos, has always, been ordered and CLOUD DIAGRAM, only
OBSCURE to those gifted with sleep, or Trojan HORSED to sleep

irrationality exists
rationality exists
both are bound by existentialism, either do exist or do not
and in such there are bounds to both
with each prevalent in different phases, facets

WHAT CLOUD DIAGRAM ARE YOU IN? or do you want to be in?