the price

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Nomen Nescio, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Nomen Nescio

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    want mor phase, want control more phase
    in the WAVE

    1) fear, rage - PAY never in God book
    pay in arrogance book, you reach, or man you meet,
    in sit of weak man law

    as mor is manifest, less agony for the feared and enraged
    because they are known as socio-economic problems,
    and the whip cannot land on the fall out and dead horse,
    they must have like WPA, relief, etc. and the whip put
    on the architect's back

    2) arrogance, pays in God law, only when weak man law

    3) work is born of gift of brightness and aspiration,
    or fear or rage

    4) a worker, of not bad, pays only in weak man law,
    improve man law, and those who work, one side or the other,
    or feed both, and not play both against each other,
    or THE LOST IN THE MIDDLE, get less agony, because
    both sides have a purpose in Amber Alert as we discussed,
    in the FEAR factor, or what happens, when you leave
    uppy up world

    5) and such, we have a far more forbidden fruit, INDEED
    you must lose any concept of RIGHT AND WRONG AND GOOD and
    NOT GOOD = BAD, in order to cross THE LINE on yourself,
    in that moment the mass reaches you

    6) in such, a greater respect for oneself, and more scales
    in WHITE HORSE than BLACK

    we have a PALE HORSE, if it grows, it will be FAR WORSE, than BLACK,
    for those that CROSS THE LINE, yes, that does mean, on
    yourself too, but if you are on the steeple, with the pretty people,
    why, even Ayn Rand would HEED LEVIATHAN call, as pretty
    as the people are today, and if you are on the steeple, and not
    just among the people, besides leading the people to the steeple
    the only place princess has to go, is down ...

    perhaps you will not be ripe on the steeple, and an
    alternating current like I, if ripe, you will indeed give
    your soul to THE FIRE YOU KNOW BEST, in your little world,
    in front of the vanity mirror, primping and waiting for THE CALL
    of the DARK MASS and FIRE DANCE

    if you are like alternating current like me, VERY AWAKE and all
    such, such a "scene" would require much loving lingerie care,
    NOT IMPOSSIBLE, consider it a challenge, when I am on the steeple,
    if I have led all the pretty people, and the ugly to pretty,
    and NIRVANA on earth, then I want my orgasm too, as a man/woman/hermophrodite,
    and every "scene" listed here http://www.mysolution.ws/LIFESTYLE.html
    as God and man's law, which includes the mores in the air of community
    you are in, in county, state, nation, earth, etc.

    if you have your orgasm, before the steeple, you can always forget
    in OBSCURE CLOUD DIAGRAM, and be architected into a new instantiation

    BEHOLD, for chaos, has always, been ordered and CLOUD DIAGRAM, only
    OBSCURE to those gifted with sleep, or Trojan HORSED to sleep

    irrationality exists
    rationality exists
    both are bound by existentialism, either do exist or do not
    and in such there are bounds to both
    with each prevalent in different phases, facets

    WHAT CLOUD DIAGRAM ARE YOU IN? or do you want to be in?

    --
    Comrade
    solution to THEE world's problems?
    Nomen Nescio, Sep 1, 2003