The primary stage in java world

sai

Hi.. Thanks to all
I am a fresher want to build my carrier in programming field ..
please give me u r valuable suggisition .. that.. how can i build my
career in java world?

Christopher Benson-Manica

sai said:
I am a fresher want to build my carrier in programming field ..
please give me u r valuable suggisition .. that.. how can i build my
career in java world?

You could start by differentiating between Java and Javascript, which
are not at all identical. There are newsgroups dedicated to the
discussion of Java; go hence.

robert.waters

comp.lang.java.*
specifically, comp.lang.java.programmer looks like it might help you.
also, google for 'java tutorial', or 'learn java'.
or go buy a book/e-book.

web.dev

sai said:
Hi.. Thanks to all
I am a fresher want to build my carrier in programming field ..
please give me u r valuable suggisition .. that.. how can i build my
career in java world?

First, it would help if you used the right words. Carrier and career
are not the same. Don't take it too personally. But if you take a
moment to think about it, if your resumé was full of those kinds of
mistakes, what would your potential employer think?

Secondly, as others above have posted, differentiate between java and
javascript. Or else you would surely be mocked by your peer
programmers.

Thirdly, practice makes perfect.

Randy Webb

sai said the following on 9/23/2005 10:29 AM:
Hi.. Thanks to all
I am a fresher want to build my carrier in programming field ..
please give me u r valuable suggisition .. that.. how can i build my
career in java world?

You start by learning how to spell properly. It is Your, not u r.

Then, you learn the difference between Java and Javascript.

Then, you post in a Java group. comp.lang.java is that way =====>