    server?
    It takes you to myspace.com/redmartian or something. Anyway, does
    anyone know when this problem will be fixed?

    chris patton, May 28, 2005

  2. chris patton wrote:
    > Hi everyone.
    >
    > Has anyone seen that problem with running a python cgi script in a
    > server?
    > It takes you to myspace.com/redmartian or something. Anyway, does
    > anyone know when this problem will be fixed?

    It could be solved much sooner if you follow these steps:

    (1) Carefully read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    (2) consider how your original question reads to an audience that
    doesn't know anything about your script or your server
    (3) Based on (1) and (2), reformulate your question
    (4) When you post your revised question, be sure to include your CGI
    script's code.

    -- Graham

    Graham Fawcett, May 28, 2005

  3. chris patton

    EP Guest

    Re: the problem with cgi

    > Has anyone seen that problem with running a python cgi script in a
    > server?
    > It takes you to myspace.com/redmartian or something. Anyway, does
    > anyone know when this problem will be fixed?

    Xah Lee is working on it.

    EP, May 29, 2005
  4. Re: the problem with cgi

    Hi All--

    EP wrote:

    > > Has anyone seen that problem with running a python cgi script in a
    > > server?
    > > It takes you to myspace.com/redmartian or something. Anyway, does
    > > anyone know when this problem will be fixed?

    > Xah Lee is working on it.

    Oh, that's reassuring. Does he have his tinfoil hat on?

    Metta,
    Ivan

    PS: Sorry, I meant, "Does he have his fucking tinfoil hat on?"
    Ivan Van Laningham
    God N Locomotive Works
    http://www.andi-holmes.com/
    Army Signal Corps: Cu Chi, Class of '70