The public face of ruby - propaganda

john maclean

Documents like this [0] helps developers and sys admins to get a
language and technology adopted in the business place. It's a doc
about their business and how python helps them with thier core stuff.
"we like python because it is good at </insert/>...."

Is there anything similar for a "ruby show case"? I have seen this doc
[1] but it's not enough for "the boss" to say "yeah, I'll let you do
that in Ruby", as management tend to follow the hurd.

That make sense?

[0] http://python.org/about/success/rackspace/
[1] http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/success-stories/
--