    I can buy it "used" from amazon and it cost $5.
    I'm from eastern Europe and post cost me more then book.

    Can someone help!

    merk, Jun 4, 2004

    Maybe <http://www.rtj.org/>
    or <http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=1>

    Thomas Schodt, Jun 4, 2004

  3. merk

    Andy Fish Guest

    try doing a google search for "The Real-Time Specification for Java" -
    you'll find the second link is a copy of the book in PDF

    now how difficult was that?

    Andy Fish, Jun 4, 2004
  4. merk

    merk Guest

    Can you give me that link?

    I only get java.sun.com/docs/books/realtime and
    java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr001/.
    I can't download all pdf because ma model connections are very slow.

    Thanks.

    merk, Jun 4, 2004
  5. merk

    Andy Fish Guest

    it's exactly the same link that Thomas posted in his reply to your post

    http://www.rtj.org/

    Andy Fish, Jun 5, 2004