    What could be the problem?

    Thanks,
    James
    James, Dec 9, 2003

  2. James

    James Guest

    I have resolved the issue. I don't know if this is permanent.

    The solution:

    1. Set the authentication to anonymous access.
    2. Right click on the web reference server name and update the reference.
    Now the errors are gone.
    3. Set the authentication back to Windows.
    4. Now Windows authentication works.

    Thanks,
    James
    James, Dec 9, 2003