    ASP/ ASPX pages.

    Any help will be much appreciated.

    TIA

    msdnbuddy, Oct 18, 2005

  2. msdnbuddy

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hello,

    Besides the option for Cache ISAPI extensions, there still many possible
    reasons which can cause such a problem. I suggest you may first try to run
    a .VBS file on the server to test if the VBScript engine is fine on it. If
    not, you need to re-register the file "vbscript.dll":

    run "regsvr32 vbscript.dll"

    Also, it is worthy a try to check to if the web application is running
    under a powerful user account. Since you are working with Windows 2003
    Server and IIS, You may check the Application pool's properties in IIS
    manager and see if its identity is a powerful user who has enough
    permission to access registry and system folder.

    If you hadn't installed Window server 2003 SP1, I strongly recommend you
    install it. It will reinstall and config many system comoponets and fix the
    problem:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/downloads/servicepacks/sp1/defaul
    t.mspx

    Luke