"The resource cannot be found" using domain url

Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm having a problem at the moment accessing my website via the doman name url.

If I use h t t p://www dot titanic-collector dot co dot uk/Welcome.aspx[/url] I get "the resource cannot be found". If I try h t t p://86 dot 16 dot 243 dot 2/Welcome.aspx the page opens (with errors, becuase it's just a dummy page for now). Local access is also fine

I use 123-Reg to forward www dot titanic-collector dot co dot uk to my IP Address. Even more stranger is that if I replace the aspx page with a html page, it works in all cases.

Does anyone know why this would be happening? Ome thing to note is that for the html when it works, my IP address is inserterted into the URL, if it fails, the insertion doesn't occur.

thx in advance

Bobby