The result for select user_name(), current_name

Tony Johansson

Hello!

If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
hempc\aspnet.

Now to my question.
If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''

//Tony

Guest

Hello!

If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
hempc\aspnet.

Now to my question.
If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''

//Tony

Can you please explain more about your application setup?
Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

Tony Johansson

I run a webb site using asp.net and the database I use is a SQL Server
express 2005

//Tony

"Anon User" <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet

Can you please explain more about your application setup?
Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

Ok, so how do you get hempc\aspnet and dbo? I supposed you try to get
authenticated against SQL Server, but it's still not clear what you
did and what you want to get. Is it possible to see some code of your
program? Thanks