    For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
    should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Jan 6, 2010

  2. On Jan 7, 12:47 am, "Tony Johansson" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
    > hempc\aspnet.
    >
    > Now to my question.
    > If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
    > For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
    > should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''
    >
    > //Tony

    Can you please explain more about your application setup?
    Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 7, 2010

  3. I run a webb site using asp.net and the database I use is a SQL Server
    express 2005

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Jan 7, 2010
  4. On Jan 7, 10:41 am, "Tony Johansson" <>
    wrote:
    > I run a webb site using asp.net and the database I use is a SQL Server
    > express 2005
    >
    > //Tony
    >
    > "Alexey Smirnov" <> skrev i meddelandetnews:...
    > On Jan 7, 12:47 am, "Tony Johansson" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hello!

    > > If I use suser_sname in my program and use IIS I get
    > > hempc\aspnet.

    > > Now to my question.
    > > If I use select user_name(), current_name I get dbo.
    > > For example if the result for this select user_name(), current_name
    > > should be aspnet how should the settings be configured then.''

    > > //Tony

    > Can you please explain more about your application setup?
    > Is this about Oracle or ASP.NET?

    Ok, so how do you get hempc\aspnet and dbo? I supposed you try to get
    authenticated against SQL Server, but it's still not clear what you
    did and what you want to get. Is it possible to see some code of your
    program? Thanks

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 7, 2010