The same script work fine with NT, doesn't work 2003

rigo

I have an .asp scrip to retrieve information from a Sybase database,
running it on NT server (IIS4) work fine. When I am runing the same
script on server 2003 (IIS6) work fine when the rows to retrieve are
less than 700, when retrieving large amount of data I got the
following error message using IE "Action canceled Internet Explorer
was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be
temporarily unavailable." and "Document contains no data" using
Netscape. Retrieving less than certain amount of rows, in this case
less than 700 work fine.
Please I would appreciate any clue about this.

Thanks,
Rigo