The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your reque

Pratik kapadia

when i try to load my asp pages i always have to face error .like " The
server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more
detail information. Please contact the server administrator for
assistance."
if any one knows the solution please reply me on (e-mail address removed)

Curt_C [MVP]

Have you looked in the event log?

P.S... people are very UNlikely to email you responses...that's what the
newsgroups are for.