The size FileUpload can access?

ad

I use a FileUpload control to upload a text file to web server.
If the size of the file is larger (about 9M), the page will result in an
"Can't find page" error after I press a button to access the file.
But if the size of the file is small, it will be ok.
Is there a limitation of FileUpload control?

Joey

Look into httpMaxRequestLength in the web.config file. You have to set
this to get around the default value (that is 4MB, I think).

Also, even when you do this you will be limited by the memory space on
your PC, because the HttpFileUpload control copies the ENTIRE file to
memory when uploading.

We have seen about 700MB max filesize with this control, even after
adjusting the config file from 60% to 80% on a dedicated web server.

ad

Thanks,
But I can't find MaxRequestLength in my Web.Config.
Which section which I will insert?

ad

Thanks,
Where can I find the document about the settings in web.config.
I have study the msdn, but I can find them.