'The SQL Site Map Provider and SQLCacheDependency not working

Anton

Hi,

I have read the article about using the SQL Site Map Provider.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/02/wickedcode/default.aspx

Good reading and easy to implement. Everything was going fine, until
it went into production.
The problem is the Cache Dependency. If I enable it on the production
site, it starts to give me error messages like "Could not find the
sitemap node with URL...". If i refresh a couple of times it will work
but the error keeps coming on different pages.
I also tried to reproduce this behaviout on my development machine.
Altough I am connecting to the production SQL database I have never
got this error.

Some Usefull info:
SQL: 2005 (with 2000 compatability mode)
the user in the connectionstring is db_owner, db_datareader,
db_datawriter, db_ddladmin

Any help would be appreciated