The table (sequence) cannot be the child table to itself in nestedrelations.

Discussion in 'XML' started by mathieu, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. mathieu

    mathieu Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to generate xsd from xml, but all tools I have tried so
    far returns:

    "The table (sequence) cannot be the child table to itself in nested
    relations."

    Is this something you can do in xml:

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <doc>