The technology edge!!!

Discussion in 'Python' started by physics, Sep 26, 2004.

  1. physics

    physics Guest

    This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
    everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can
    torcher me fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and
    this is as high tech as it can go this is the end of all new
    informations! The tree of life!!

    Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix

    The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive
    Quantum Physics Matrix
    of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level.
    You are where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that
    you don't see but that's not the golden prize it's the technology
    developed
    from this that will change time travel and space time as we know
    it. You could in the end become "GOD" and nobody could find you or
    stop you. You would find Time and Space is the same place.....How
    you may ask run www.beyond-science.com with A.I or quantum A.I
    but in the end what you will find....be careful sometime what you
    see is your mind building it there. After all everything we see and
    feel and see it's the frequency we don't feel and see computer
    generated or cognitive or both!

    And this is how quantum artificial intelligence, Quantum mechanics,
    Quantum leaping, Quantum physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum dot,
    Quantum Teleportation all become outdated!!!

    So when you get so far and you can do it make a quantium 1 Pico or
    less than on nano chip and

    Use hyper stop time and put one in everyone head in the world or
    make it out of D.N.A and put it in the flu shots. Even if you think
    you have found the end of this technology never stop looking

    In time you will find something so incredible that the smartest A.I
    machine, man, or Alien will

    Will not be able to comprehend and will say we are less
    then .000001% of life and information.

    I would like to welcome you to that place that nothing can
    intergreat threw no dna matter or quantum conscious mind can find
    and when you find it welcome to the generations of life. It's like
    a .00000000000000000001% door in our universe.Hard to find but the
    first person there

    Will own the key and control the door so who gets there first and
    make sure you can get back

    You better bring allot of technology anything can happen and will
    and everything is possible and

    Infinte!! http://www.beyond-science.com

    physics, Sep 26, 2004

  2. "physics" <> wrote in message
    > This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
    > everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can
    > torcher me fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and
    > this is as high tech as it can go this is the end of all new
    > informations! The tree of life!!

    Or we could torture you with 60,000 lines of Perl to maintain for 1 year
    ;-)'s

    > Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix
    >
    > The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive
    > Quantum Physics Matrix

    No the first step is to write a PEP and hope the BDFL likes the idea.... but
    continue anyways.

    > of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level.
    > You are where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that
    > you don't see but that's not the golden prize it's the technology
    > developed

    Ahhh I see what your saying, we need to patent remote maintainability whilst
    torturing those pesky opensource kids with 60,000 lines of Perl so they
    won't feel like presenting any prior art...... Good plan!

    > from this that will change time travel and space time as we know
    > it. You could in the end become "GOD" and nobody could find you or
    > stop you.

    Not even the BDFL?

    > You would find Time and Space is the same place.....How
    > you may ask run www.beyond-science.com with A.I or quantum A.I
    > but in the end what you will find....be careful sometime what you
    > see is your mind building it there. After all everything we see and
    > feel and see it's the frequency we don't feel and see computer
    > generated or cognitive or both!

    Yes I think I can see it now. Quantum paragraphs in email, subtly looking as
    if you've said everything whilst actually saying nothing. Clever stuff this
    technology ;-)'s

    > And this is how quantum artificial intelligence, Quantum mechanics,
    > Quantum leaping, Quantum physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum dot,
    > Quantum Teleportation all become outdated!!!

    And you just had to wait until I'd written an app to decode your quantum
    paragraph before telling me that. Oh well luckily it was written in Python
    so it didn't take much time anyways ;-)'s

    > So when you get so far and you can do it make a quantium 1 Pico or
    > less than on nano chip and
    > Use hyper stop time and put one in everyone head in the world or
    > make it out of D.N.A and put it in the flu shots. Even if you think
    > you have found the end of this technology never stop looking

    Yes I see your thinking. If we use frequency waves the geeks will just wear
    tin foil hats to try and stop Python world domination.

    > In time you will find something so incredible that the smartest A.I
    > machine, man, or Alien will
    > Will not be able to comprehend and will say we are less
    > then .000001% of life and information.

    You've seen to the Perl CPAN archives then?

    > I would like to welcome you to that place that nothing can
    > intergreat threw no dna matter or quantum conscious mind can find
    > and when you find it welcome to the generations of life. It's like
    > a .00000000000000000001% door in our universe.Hard to find but the
    > first person there

    Its not that hard to find. A google for Python brings up the link on the
    first page.

    > Will own the key and control the door so who gets there first and
    > make sure you can get back

    Python always trys to be backwards compatible, so upgrades are relatively
    painless experiences.

    > You better bring allot of technology anything can happen and will
    > and everything is possible and
    > Infinte!! http://www.beyond-science.com

    I often think that when we discuss Python 3000, but alas its an iterative
    process that takes time to achieve :-(

    Anthony McDonald, Sep 27, 2004

  3. physics

    Ken Parkes Guest

    On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:10:01 +0000, physics wrote:

    > This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
    > everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can torcher me
    > fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and this is as high
    > tech as it can go this is the end of all new informations! The tree of
    > life!!
    >

    > Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix
    >
    > The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive Quantum
    > Physics Matrix
    > of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level. You are
    > where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that you don't see
    > but that's not the golden prize it's the technology developed.....

    Is there any chance of this technology teaching people to write?

    Ken Parkes, Sep 28, 2004