    thread 0x880 has exited with code -XXXXXXXXX (0x0). so i want to ask
    which of the error is giving me problem??? thx..

    , Jul 5, 2005

    wrote:
    > i am doing a dll debugging and kept getting this error: The thread
    > 0x880 has exited with code 0 (0x0). then vs c++ gave me memory leak
    > detected and start to memory dump. but i am getting another error: The
    > thread 0x880 has exited with code -XXXXXXXXX (0x0). so i want to ask
    > which of the error is giving me problem??? thx..

    1) Wrong newsgroup for this question. Try
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
    or any of the other groups under ms-windows.
    1) Need more information to help, all I can say is that the memory leak
    is the problem not the threads (seeing that the default exit code for
    success is 0).
    3) Memory problems are generally forgetting to clean up pointers
    correctly you might want to track the use of pointers in the thread
    that cause the dump.

    , Jul 5, 2005