The type or namespace name 'IssueDataSetTableAdapters' could not be found (are you missing a using d

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by tarscher@gmail.com, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    hi all,

    My website (ASP .NET) runs on my dev machine but when deploying I get
    following error:
    required to service this request. Please review the following specific
    error details and modify your source code appropriately.

    Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name
    'IssueDataSetTableAdapters' could not be found (are you missing a using
    directive or an assembly reference?)

    I have read other posts about the CS0246 error and understand that I
    need a IssueDataSetTableAdapters.dll which is not in my Bin directory.
    How can I make this dll file? I already pre compiled my web application
    but no success. Any help is greatly appreciated.

    best regards
    Stijn

    , Sep 22, 2006