    collaborator of this document

    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc2sbpv9_42fdb3rtdc
    my email :

    Jrdman, Jan 18, 2009

  2. Jrdman

    Guest

    On Jan 18, 8:58 pm, Jrdman <> wrote:
    >               Any one has a knowledge about one of the topics below
    > and wants to collaborate with us ,please write in any topic you want,
    > to make a useful guide for every computer enthusiast
    > every collaborator will be mentioned by his name
    > Any one wants to help,please send me your email to add you as a
    > collaborator of this document
    >
    > http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc2sbpv9_42fdb3rtdc

    I would expect 'the ultimate guide for computer enthusiasts' to be
    written by gurus on all sorts of subjects, not by someone who thinks C
    is the most powerful programming language. In fact, gurus would avoid
    writing such guide, since it would be perhaps not such a big
    contribution as it may seem. There's already a lot of excellent books
    for programming.

    Your guide looks quite x86/windows oriented. Lastly, it's off-topic
    here. It's not about the newsgroup (that would qualify it as a meta-
    thread I've been told), nor it is about the C language as defined by
    ISO.
    K&R1 is also on-topic for historical reasons, but it's not related to
    that.

    Please don't post off-topic messages here.

    , Jan 18, 2009