The ultimate in voice-powered scripting in Windows... need help

John Doe

http://code.google.com/p/dragonfly/

The help I need probably requires a Python programmer to become
familiar with the project. I cannot tell exactly how much syntax versus
logic is involved. But if you have ever had any interest in
voice/speech activated system wide scripting in Windows, this Dragonfly
is the tool. The upcoming big difference in speech powered scripting
included in Dragonfly is the advent of continuous command recognition
also known as "command sequences". Now a user will be able to make a
vocabulary of words, and string them together in any order to make
phrases, for computer command and control that is similar to a human
language.

Specifically.

I need a comprehensive example command module for Dragonfly.

Apparently, continuous command recognition (command sequences) do not
work outside of the (_multiedit.py) command module file.

I could use the help of some Dragonfly interested Python programmer who
will include a program/window specific script inside of (_multiedit.py)
as an example that I can duplicate inside of that same file for other
window specific scripts.

My goal is to enable hacker-accessible global and window specific
scripting for Dragon Naturally Speaking, taking advantage of
Dragonfly's ability to do continuous command recognition and including
all of Dragonfly's basic scripting functions (as apparently
_multiedit.py does). So far, I have figured out how to do most of it,
with that important exception.

Thanks.

By the way. My gung-ho interest in Dragonfly is strictly personal. I
shill for no one.