The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

hs

We have a website running on iis 6.0. .net framework 2.0
It has 2 c# webservices running. One webservice calls the other webservice.
Once in a while I get the error

'The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a
receive"

Any ideas please?

Stack Trace as follows
StackTrace at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request)
at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)
at WarehouseManager.Service.ProcessRequest(String asClient, String
asSession, String asMessageType, String asMessage)
at RemoteWebService.Service1.ExecuteSOAP(Byte[] abBytes)