    Any links would also be appreciated.

    TIA,
    Chris

    Christina, May 5, 2006

  2. Christina

    Christina Guest

    Is there anyone who can help me with this.??
    I am getting frustrated with this problem.

    I added few lines of code in web.config:
    <system.net>
    <defaultProxy>
    <proxy
    usesystemdefault = "false"
    bypassonlocal="false"
    proxyaddress="http://address:port"/>
    </defaultProxy>
    </system.net>

    The error changed to:
    "The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. "

    Please help!! Is it the security ?

    Thanks
    Cris

    Christina, May 9, 2006

  3. Christina

    Christina Guest

    Re: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the rem

    I am trying to do an HTTP post to a remote server.. I guess its the
    firewall and proxy issue.
    Thanks!!

    Christina, May 17, 2006
  4. Christina