The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server

Marisha

Hi guys,
I have some issue.

Recently we moved our servers to different location and ip addressed
have changed,now we started to use dsn everywhere.
I have an existing web service that uploads excel files to WSS site.
I changed reference of web service to include dns name,(I tried with
machine name too)
I call this service from DTS package,and it throws me this error:"The
underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote
server."
Everything is on the same machine. DB,Service,Client...
I have the same service that I use in web application that used to
work now it throws the same error.(I tried to specify in path machine
name or dsn).
Is it something to do with some configurations,security settings?
There are lots of posting with this error,but they don't seem to help
me.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marina