The USA is becoming a police state

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Useful Info, May 9, 2007.

  1. Useful Info

    Useful Info Guest

    Useful Info, May 9, 2007

  2. Useful Info

    Vaughn Simon Guest

    "Useful Info" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The USA is rapidly becoming a police

    This is off-topic and excessively crossposted. (even though we clicked the
    same square on the voting machine)

    I find your information to be very unuseful.

    Bye

    Vaughn Simon, May 9, 2007

  3. Useful Info

    El Kabong Guest

    > The USA is rapidly becoming a police state under a Fuehrer called
    > George W. Bush
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

    Do you wear a slobber bib? It must be very wet where you are.

    El Kabong, May 9, 2007
  4. Useful Info wrote:

    <snip>

    There is an alt.html ?!!?

    Boggle.....

    Dan Bloomquist, May 9, 2007
  5. Useful Info

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Useful Info <> wrote:

    > The USA is rapidly becoming a police state under a Fuehrer called
    > George W. Bush
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

    Author should at least make sure the page is validated (there are
    over 130 errors in the html and css) before USA actually becomes
    a police state, he will need to work rapidly if he is right.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, May 9, 2007
  6. Dan Bloomquist wrote:

    > There is an alt.html ?!!?

    Why would there not be?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/

    Toby A Inkster, May 9, 2007
  7. Useful Info

    cognite tute Guest

    cognite tute, May 9, 2007
  8. Useful Info

    dorayme Guest

    In article <5n.co.uk>,
    Toby A Inkster <> wrote:

    > Dan Bloomquist wrote:
    >
    > > There is an alt.html ?!!?

    > Why would there not be?

    OK, let us suppose there are conclusive slam dunk reasons why
    not. Where would that leave the fact of alt.html? Let me tell
    you. It would leave it in great discomfort... a bit like Iraq.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, May 9, 2007
  9. Useful Info wrote:
    > The USA is rapidly becoming a police state under a Fuehrer called
    > George W. Bush
    >
    > http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

    It already is a police state. Don't you watch the police training films
    on tv like CSI and Law and Order and all the others? The public is one
    giant back stabbing police force.

    Broderick Crawford, May 11, 2007