    1. Advertising

  2. Joe

    Rod Speed Guest

    Rod Speed, Nov 4, 2007

  3. Joe

    nobody Guest

    Rod Speed wrote:

    > Do the decent thing and set fire to yourself in 'protest'
    >
    > That will make them change their ways for sure.

    Maybe the right thing to do is to set *them* on fire (with honest
    reporting). Like cockroaches in daylight, they tend to run for cover
    when their behavior is noticed.

    Odds are slim that honest reporting is available at the majority of
    corporate media outlets -- but it's still possible.

    nobody, Nov 4, 2007
  4. Joe

    Guest

    On Nov 4, 10:25 am, Joe <> wrote:
    > The USA is becoming a police state

    Yes.
    Things like that tend to happen when DHS hires (as it has) the former
    Communist directors of the KGB and the STASI as 'consultants'.

    , Nov 5, 2007
  5. Joe

    Greg Rozelle Guest

    (Reposted-did not post correctly)

    On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 10:25:09 -0800, Joe <>
    wrote:

    >http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/PoliceState.html

    Are you kidding that website if full of itself.
    We have the ACLU and EFF no one will shut them down.

    We can fix this problem by voting in the next election and by calling
    your congress person.

    Bush even criticized Pakistan government from removing their
    constitution

    That camera one if full of it. I saw a national geographic story on
    the camera. It is not that powerful. Yes it can see in the house
    but it cant see that clearly. It can not tell what your are doing,

    A for bad cops (not all cops are bad) that need to be handle by a
    special prosecutor.

    Minor records are suppose to be sealed.

    Canada, USA and Mexico become one country. I doubt Mexico or Canada
    would allow that. When are actually tightening are boards with
    Mexico and Canada.

    I will never get a chip in my hand or forehead ever!

    Greg Rozelle, Nov 5, 2007
  6. Harlan Messinger, Nov 5, 2007