The way to transfer sms between iphone and computer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by caty smith, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. caty smith

    caty smith Guest

    When having some important messages from business partners,we can simply restre them to computer by this sms backup!
    When coming across dilemma that iPhone rejects receiving new SMS but all the SMS are so important that we don't want to delete them,can it be solved?There is a soft that can help me,now I am gonna share it

    You simply need to backup your iPhone SMS onto computer or print them?It's a piece of cake.Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can help you.I teach you in 3 steps:

    1.you google to get the tool or download it here:

    iPhone Transfer SMS:
    http://www.softseeking.com/prodail.aspx?proid=45

    2.Connect iPhone to your computer.

    3.Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS , the SMS contacts info. will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig Click on certain contact, all SMS records from him/she will display as fig 2 shown.

    [​IMG]
    Fig 1
    [​IMG]
    Fig 2

    4.(1)In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy ALL SMS" to copy sms from all iPhone contact, then select options:
    1: Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file;
    2: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
    3: Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file. Click OK Button to finish the Copy. Note: You can only copy the first 100 items for each contact in trail version.

    [​IMG]
    Fig 3

    (2) In fig 2 situation,click button "Copy SMS From who" to copy sms from a single contact, select options:
    1: Choose File Type: You can only select TXT file format in single contact sms transfer;
    2: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
    3: Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact sms transfer. Click OK Button to finish the Copy. Note: You can only copy the first 100 items for him/she in trail version.

    [​IMG]
    Fig 4

    Dr. Dotnetsky?s Cool .NET Tips & Tricks No. 23
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...afbd-eb6c2ade7a5f/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx
    caty smith, Feb 7, 2010

  2. caty smith

    Guest

    Most of iPhone users want to transfer SMS messages to somewhere for backup before the SMS box is full, just to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. Here, we are going to tell you a step-by-step process on how to transfer messages/SMS from iPhone to Computer with iPhone SMS Transfer.
    Step 1: You need to install iTunes version above 7.7, if your iTunes can read your iPhone, iPhone SMS Transfer software will.
    Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer and launch iPhone Transfer SMS software, the SMS contacts info will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1. Click on single contact, all SMS records from him/she will display as fig 2 shown.
    , Apr 3, 2013

  3. caty smith

    yizeno Guest

    Aha, actually there is a Free solution, here.
    If you are technical guy, you just follow NickS solution. Here are more details for new version IOS.
    1. Find the SMS data file "3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28.mddata" in the following location.
    Windows XP
    \Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Application Data\Apple Computer\Mobile Sync\Backup
    Windows Vista/Windows 7
    \Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
    Location of iTunes backup file on Mac:
    ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
    and download the SQLLite soft
    2.Download software from here http://www.sqlite.org/

    But if you cann't understand, you just need pay a little for some third party tool like iphone SMS from http://www.how-transfer.com/product/iphone-sms-to-pc-transfer.html.
    If you are using MAC OS, see this one. http://www.how-transfer.com/product/iphone-sms-to-mac-transfer.html