    database integration, multimedia presentations, corporate identity and
    a lot more.
    Find out more about us! Visit: http://www.wickedinnovations.com

    honey, Sep 22, 2006

  2. honey wrote:
    > WickedInnovations delivers exceptional website design. We build web
    > sites that customers will return over and over and offer creative and
    > productive solutions.
    >
    > WickedInnovations is composed of select and talented web designers,
    > programmers and internet marketers in the Philippines. We have
    > extensive working experience in E-commerce solutions, web site design,
    > website development, graphic design, and search engine optimization,
    > database integration, multimedia presentations, corporate identity and
    > a lot more.
    > Find out more about us! Visit: http://www.wickedinnovations.com

    I certainly don't need them!

    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.wickedinnovations.com/
    Result for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/ - W3C Markup Validator

    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...rning=2&uri=http://www.wickedinnovations.com/
    W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 22, 2006

  3. honey

    richard Guest

    > honey wrote:
    >> WickedInnovations delivers exceptional website design. We build web
    >> sites that customers will return over and over and offer creative and
    >> productive solutions.
    >>
    >> WickedInnovations is composed of select and talented web designers,
    >> programmers and internet marketers in the Philippines. We have
    >> extensive working experience in E-commerce solutions, web site design,
    >> website development, graphic design, and search engine optimization,
    >> database integration, multimedia presentations, corporate identity and
    >> a lot more.
    >> Find out more about us! Visit: http://www.wickedinnovations.com
    >>

    > I certainly don't need them!
    >
    > http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.wickedinnovations.com/
    > Result for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/ - W3C Markup Validator
    >
    > http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...rning=2&uri=http://www.wickedinnovations.com/
    > W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.wickedinnovations.com/

    With all those errors, it's amazing that firefox even loaded the page and
    displayed it.
    There is no attribute there is no attribute there is no attribute.
    And he wants to design for others? yeah right.

    richard, Sep 22, 2006