The web serve has been locked down and is blocking the Debug verb

Randy

Hello,

I ran the Microsoft Baseline Security analyzer 1.2 on my developement
machine, then as one of the requests. Also updated the machine 1.1 Framework
with service pack 1.

Now everytime I try to run a project on debug or release mode get this
message:

"Error while trying to run the project: Unable to start debuging on the web
server. The web server has been locked down and is blocking the DEBUG verb,
which is required to enable debuging....."

Where do I unblock this on web server, haven't had luck finding this
setting, or what is the solution to this?

The info I've found says to find a file (Urlscan.ini) and add DEBUG etc...I
don't have this file on my system. Can anyone tell me how to correct this?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Randy